Zdravo svima. Nastali smo da bi okupili sve fanove najbolje serije svih vremena, ostanite sa nama! Možete pronaći apsolutno SVE što pomislite vezano za seriju.
Hvala na poseti,
LOST-Serbia tim!
Zdravo svima. Nastali smo da bi okupili sve fanove najbolje serije svih vremena, ostanite sa nama! Možete pronaći apsolutno SVE što pomislite vezano za seriju.
Hvala na poseti,
LOST-Serbia tim!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryТражиLatest imagesРегиструј сеПриступи
Odbrojavanje
Poll
Omileljeni lik u Seriji?
Jack
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap13%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 16 ]
Sawyer
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap25%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 31 ]
Kate
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap9%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 11 ]
Sayid
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap6%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
John Lock
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap11%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 14 ]
Shannon
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap0%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Boon
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap2%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Desmond
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap7%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 9 ]
Mr.Eko
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap2%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Ana Lucia
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap1%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Libby
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap0%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Michael
 0% [ 0 ]
Walt
 0% [ 0 ]
Juliet
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap4%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Charlie
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap3%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Hurley
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap8%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Jin
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun
 0% [ 0 ]
Benjamin Linus
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap8%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Claire
Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_lcap1%Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Neko drugi
 1% [ 1 ]
Укупно гласова : 124

Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!

Go down 
+2
Riquelme
Masha Ford
6 posters
АуторПорука
Masha Ford
The Substitute
The Substitute
Masha Ford

Broj poruka : 1539
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 18.03.2009

Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 am

1. To find out who Jacob is

2. To find out if Jacob is truly dead, because death really doesn't mean anything on the Island (who needs death when you have destiny?)

3. To find out who the "man in black" is, and why his fashion sense is so different from Jacob's

4. To find out whether the "woman scorned" Juliet really blew up an island in her anger

5. To see whether Jack Shephard will ever calm down

6. To give Hurley enough votes to get on "The Biggest Loser"

7. Because everyone's "I believe's" might actually resurrect dearly missed Charlie Pace from the grave

8. After Charlie's resurrection, he might be reunited with the petite Claire and the…well, Hurley

9. To find out if Locke/Flocke/Wheels is ever going to explain himself

10. To watch the lying, scheming, conniving, and diabolical Benjamin Linus lie, scheme, connive, and…diabol

11. Evangeline Lilly. No explanation needed.

12. Because there ain't no hype machine like a LOST hype machine

13. If you don't watch LOST season 6, the smoke monster will come out from under your bed to judge you

14. If you don't watch it, and the season ends, you'll find yourself screaming "we have to go back!"

15. Because the great Egyptian fertility god Taweret will make your wife barren if you don't watch season 6 of LOST

16. To watch a full-grown Walt pretend to be a small child again (oh the memories)

17. Because Jacob visited you when you were a child and gave you that nice lunchbox, and you should do something nice for him in return

18. Just to see if Carlton and Damon bring Ana Lucia back to LOST (a move that might elicit a few frustrated screams of pain)

19. Because Libby "may" just be lurking around the next corner, and with a different hair color to boot

20. Claire's pregnant again…this time with Charlie's baby (if this kind of speculation doesn't make you watch, nothing will)

21. To see if Locke's faith pays off

22. To see if Jack's faith can stand up

23. 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

24. Because Sayid Jarrah never REALLY got his girl

25. To see Maggie Grace come back to Sayid after Boone Carlyle comes back to find her…another love triangle. Add Nadia to the mix, and you've got a love quadrangle (which we know LOST is so fond of)

26. To play a little backgammon with Walt and Locke

27. Because everyone needs an imaginary friend like Dave

28. Because polar bear coats are the wave of the future…just avoid protesters with paint

29. Because Charlotte Lewis has the cutest bloody nose we've ever seen

30. Because we all want to see a rematch between Mr. Eko and Smokey the Monster, this time with all of Eko's super-drug-dealer-priest skillz

31. Because Desmond Hume and Penny Widmore are still awaiting their real "happily ever after"

32. Because like the roads to Rome, all currents lead back to the Island (you're already swept up in it)

33. Because the Dharma Initiative is watching you from the Pearl station, and their test is to see if you watch…and Mikhail is the test administrator

34. Because if you don't watch, Ethan will hang you from a tree (ahh, the good old times)

35. Because you never can be sure who will rise again from the grave (I hear your great grandmother is in the season 6 cast)

36. Jacob sent me a vision that you would watch season 6 while I was visioning it up last night in my sweat lodge

37. Because Sawyer stole the keys to your car, and you won't get them back unless you watch

38. Because you just got that huge HDTV for Christmas, and the Island is calling you through it

39. Sun's little girl and Claire's little boy are going to get married. It'll be a beautiful ceremony, with flowers, tiki torches, and a view on a beach.

40. Because no matter what family issues you may have, your mom's not Eloise Hawking and your dad's not Anthony Cooper

41. Because Hurley is going to pick your winning lotto numbers in the series finale

42. Because LOST is the best show on television, and with this being the last season, it is your last opportunity to enjoy LOST as it happens

lol!
Назад на врх Go down
Riquelme
The Candidate
The Candidate
Riquelme

Broj poruka : 720
Godina : 36
Datum upisa : 10.02.2009

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 am

10 i 11 su objasnili Very Happy Very Happy
Назад на врх Go down
http://inter-balkan.com
Gost
Гост

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 am

A ne ovo je da bi opet gledali
Назад на врх Go down
HeadBurn3r.
Ab Aeterno
Ab Aeterno
HeadBurn3r.

Broj poruka : 6328
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 23.09.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 am

Цитат :

Najjace...
Назад на врх Go down
http://www.lost-serbia.com
FilipMurray
Ab Aeterno
Ab Aeterno
FilipMurray

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 22.09.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:12 pm

HeadBurn3r. ::
Цитат :

Najjace...
I meni je najjace
ali dodajem i
34. Because if you don't watch, Ethan will hang you from a tree (ahh, the good old times)

haha

to su stvarno dobra vremena kada sam gledao 1. put prvu sezonu
Назад на врх Go down
HeadBurn3r.
Ab Aeterno
Ab Aeterno
HeadBurn3r.

Broj poruka : 6328
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 23.09.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 pm

A vid' ovo..

Цитат :
13. If you don't watch LOST season 6, the smoke monster will come out from under your bed to judge you
Назад на врх Go down
FilipMurray
Ab Aeterno
Ab Aeterno
FilipMurray

Broj poruka : 6780
Datum upisa : 22.09.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 pm

HeadBurn3r. ::
A vid' ovo..

Цитат :
Haha, preskocio sam to izgleda
lol
Назад на врх Go down
Gost
Гост

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:17 am

35. Because you never can be sure who will rise again from the grave (I hear your great grandmother is in the season 6 cast)

Xexe
Назад на врх Go down
Ben Linus
The Substitute
The Substitute
Ben Linus

Broj poruka : 1658
Datum upisa : 02.01.2009

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 am

10. To watch the lying, scheming, conniving, and diabolical Benjamin Linus lie, scheme, connive, and…diabol
Zakon.
Назад на врх Go down
http://nfl-fans-serbia.forumotion.com/forum.htm
YourNightWish
One of Them
One of Them
YourNightWish

Broj poruka : 53
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 20.08.2010

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 am

38. Because you just got that huge HDTV for Christmas, and the Island is calling you through it
EE kamo lepe srece..xDD
Prejaka lista.^^
Назад на врх Go down
Sponsored content

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!   Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST! Empty

Назад на врх Go down

Top 42 reasons to tune in for season 6 of LOST!
Назад на врх 
Страна 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:Не можете одговорити на теме у овом форуму
 :: Izgubljeni :: Fan kutak-
Скочи на: